Polska wersja dokumentu
Information for clients and contractors
This information is intended for entities and persons with whom Frigg Systems S.C. (hereinafter: "Frigg Systems") maintains contacts as part of its business activities.
In connection with the application of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter "GDPR") from May 25, 2018, in order to protect the privacy of individuals, transparency in data processing and provide individuals with greater control over the manner in which their personal data is used, we would like to inform you that:
1. Frigg Systems, in the course of its business activity, acting as a data controller, may process the following data:
- customers, contractors, suppliers, including potential Frigg Systems suppliers,
- partners, employees, statutory representatives and representatives and attorneys of such contractors, including contact persons indicated in the contracts.
2. Frigg Systems may process data provided directly by clients and contractors, such as:
- name and surname, name of the contractor, business or residence address, and other correspondence addresses;
- registration numbers indicated in the relevant registers;
- contact details (telephone number, e-mail address, other addresses used in correspondence);
- data on the status in the contractor's structure (e.g. function, position, scope of rights).
3. Frigg Systems may also obtain additional information from publicly available sources, such as generally available commercial registers (eg CEIDG, KRS) kept under the provisions of law, to the extent limited to the data disclosed in such registers.
4. Frigg Systems may process personal data of persons referred to point 1:
- in a situation where the data subject, in accordance with art. 6 sec. 1 letter a) of the GDPR, has given its voluntary consent to the processing of its personal data for the purposes specified in the consent each time. Frigg Systems stores this data until consent is withdrawn. Please be advised that the consent may be withdrawn at any time, but the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal;
- in a situation where, in accordance with art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b) GDPR, the processing of this data is necessary for the performance of the contract and the fulfillment of obligations arising from such a contract (e.g. name and surname, identification data, e.g. PESEL number, series and number of the identity document, contact and registration details).
Providing the data necessary to bind the contract or its implementation and settlement is mandatory. For this purpose, Frigg Systems may process personal data during the term of such a contract and after its termination in the period necessary to establish, assert or defend claims;
- if, in accordance with Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. c) GDPR, the processing of this data will be necessary for the fulfillment of the obligations incumbent on Frigg Systems resulting from the provisions. Providing data is mandatory, and the obligation results from legal provisions. For this purpose, Frigg Systems may store data during the period of such obligation (e.g. data contained in invoices and documents confirming undertaken activities and transactions);
- if data processing is necessary to pursue the legitimate interests of Frigg Systems, in a situation where such interests override the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of data subjects, in accordance with art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f) GDPR.
Such legitimate interests are, for example:
- determination, investigation and protection of claims resulting from the conducted activity and protection against such claims;
- keeping current contacts and settlements;
- verification of the identity of persons acting on behalf of our contractors;
- ensuring the continuity of Frigg Systems services.
Frigg Systems may process such data for the period necessary to establish, assert or defend claims.
5. Frigg Systems may disclose personal data:
- entities and persons acting on behalf of and on behalf of Frigg Systems - subcontractors of Frigg Systems;
- state authorities acting as part of their proceedings;
- other entities, as long as it is necessary to carry out actions taken at the request of the data subject.
6. Due to cooperation with international partners, data may also be transferred outside the EEA. This possibility applies to entities supporting Frigg Systems systems, which guarantee a high level of data protection, resulting from the use of, inter alia, standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission.
7. The person whose data is processed by Frigg Systems has the right to access their data and the right to rectify, correct, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting compliance with the right to process based on consent before its withdrawal, in accordance with art. 15-22 GDPR.
8. In order to ensure an adequate level of personal data protection, Frigg Systems allows contact at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Each person has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body (the President of the Personal Data Protection Office) in the manner and on the terms provided for in Polish law.